Vacuum Press What is a 3-way railcar wagon?
Vacuum Press 3 Tray is a type of vacuum press machine with 3 work tables. On this series of press-vacuum units, 3 trays are standardized in 125 * 260 (back to back table). The utility worker has a capacity of 115 * 250 and has a large desk with a workable capacity of 140 x 280, which has a useful dimension of 130 * 270, as well as a third table, which is the difference between these types of vacuum devices with two trays. Dimensions 125 * 70 or 140 * 70 or 125 * 90 or 140 * 90.
Vacuum Press How the three trays work
Vacuum machine 3 trays (3 saws) As mentioned above, there are 3 standard workplates with 125 * 260 and 140 * 280 widths and a small table with dimensions 125 * 70 or 140 * 70 or 125 * 90 or 140 * 90 is formed. This machine is powered by a 100-cubic cwm vacuum pump, such as a single, single-tray lift, shaft, or rail press machine. The tables are in turn vacuum operated.
In other words, the head of the vacuum table can be moved with the help of the rails mounted on the side of the machine, and your operator, when the workpiece is glued and placed on the table and the PVC covers, Higgs and … on the table, the head is placed on the tray and the vacuum is done.
In other words, it is easier to carry out the work of the vacuum press. Three rail wagon trays, like the series of press-vacuum machines, have two trays, but with an additional table, which is generally designed and executed for a small piece of work to minimize overturning on a vacuum machine. To be
It should be noted that during the final term at Desk A, your operator will have the opportunity to perform the second and third level gluing and alignment operations so that immediately after completing the vacuum operation on the desk A, a head is placed on the table B or C And vacuuming is done more quickly.
Vacuum process with vacuum press machine 3 rail rail tracks
- Sanding action and cleaning the workpiece surface
- Adhesive uniformly throughout the workpiece surface
- Picking up the workpiece on a vacuum press machine
- Draw a PVC or Higlass overlay on the entire table
- The vacuum presser on the surface of the table is guided
- Activate the furnace and control the temperature using the monitor embedded on the vacuum machine
- Turn off the heating element (start-up grill) and start vacuuming with vacuum pump
- Control the amount of pressure applied to the workpiece surface using the built-in display on the device
- Transfer the head to the waiting station or desk B and cut and separate the workpiece
Specifications of Vacuum Press 3 Rail Rail Tray
General Features of Vacuum Press 3 Rail Rail Tray
- Touch Corner System
- Intelligent automatic diagnostic system with the ability to display on the monitor
- Automatic Wrinkle System
- German thermal radiator elements (industrial series)
- Integrated vacuum table
- Vacuum pump 100 cubic meters of oil in circulation
- Furnace Chamber Temperature Monitoring System
- Uniform pressure control system on the surface of the vacuum table
- Persian display with PLC
- Internal memory for automatic programming of two-tray vacuum press machine
- Dimensions of the table with dimensions Dimensions 125 * 260/140 * 280/125 * 300/140 * 300/125 * 70/140 * 70/125 * 90/140 * 90
Special features are ordered by the customer on a vacuum press 3 railroad wagon tray
- Partition for small vacuum components
- Laser temperature sensor
- Automatic head control system for moving the furnace without hand intervention
- Pneumatic / manual frames
- Silicon for the coating of natural veneer, fabric, leather and …
- Custom table dimensions
- Pressure control system for pressure control
- Remote control system
- Desk depth control system manually / automatically